German concern BMW in 2021 will introduce 28 new models of its autos. A number of new products can be seen as early as March of this year - they will be presented at the Geneva Motor Show.
The first modification will be the sedan 5 Series and wagon. In summer, it is planned to release M550i. It will have a V8 engine with a turbocharged 462 horsepower.
Upgrades are also planned for the 4 th and 6 th series, M2 Coupe, M2 GTS and sedan M5. In addition, this year BMW will present the roadster Z5. It will be created on a platform with a perspective coupe Toyota Supra.
Producers will not bypass the crossovers. It is about X2, X3 and X7 models. After two years, persons interested will be able to see X3M, modification of the sports car i8, and also new BMW X4 and X5. Mysterious BMW i5 will be published by 2021.
Here is the complete list of new BMW models untill 2021:
- BMW 5 Series Touring - summer 2017
- BMW i3 - summer 2017
- BMW 5 Series M Performance - summer 2017
- BMW 6 Series Facelift - spring 2017
- BMW 4 Series Facelift - march 2017
- BMW 2 Series Coupé - july 2017
- BMW 2 Series Convertible - july 2017
- BMW 6 Series GT - 2017
- BMW X2 - the end of 2017
- BMW X3 - the end of 2017
- BMW X7 - 2017
- BMW M5 - 2017
- BMW M2 GTS - 2017
- BMW M2 Facelift - 2017
- BMW Z5 - 2017
- BMW X3M - first quarter 2018
- BMW i8 Spyder - 2018
- BMW X1 L - 2018
- BMW M4 GT4 - 2018
- BMW X4 - 2018
- BMW 8 Series Coupé - the end of 2018
- BMW 3 Series - 2018
- BMW X5 - 2018
- BMW 1 Series - 2019
- BMW iNext - 2019
- BMW 8 Series Convertible - the end of 2019
- BMW i5 - 2021